Any Local members who plans on filling out a Freshman College Scholarship Application form for themselves or on behalf of a dependent should begin to gather the above information as soon as possible. Applications are available in English and Spanish. The scholarship application deadline is April 30, 2019.
Who can apply?
Members’ children graduating high school in June, 2019 and entering college in the Fall of 2019
This year, in an attempt to give potential applicants an opportunity to gather all the information that needs to be submitted along with the application in a timely manner, we are posting the official list of the five (5) required documents below:
- Copy of High School Transcript
- Copy of Official Notification that you will be attending college in the Fall of 2019
- Copy of Parents’ 2018 IRS Form 1040 and IRS W-2
- Copy of Students’ 2018 IRS Form 1040 and IRS W-2
- Completed Local 342 Scholarship Application and financial aid (click here to download)
- Application MUST BE POSTDATED by: April 30th, 2019
- Click Here to download a financial form
- Click Here to download a application in
- Click Here to download a checklist
For more information, please contact the Local 342 Education Office at 718-982-0342
Please contact the Scholarship Office at 1-800-255-1365 if you have any questions concerning the application process.